Competitive Analysis Reports
Keep Score, Start Winning
You can't win if you aren't keeping score. Competitive analysis reports from Tiger29 keep tabs on how your competitors are performing on search engines like Google, Google mobile, Yahoo, and Bing. Watch your search engine "market share" improve as we implement our SEO bundle strategies. Choose which plan is right for you - Silver, Gold, or Platinum.
Why Businesses Should Watch Competitors
As ranking improve with impactful search engine optimization, you can see metrics for your own site. However, most businesses want to know if their search engine optimization is better or worse than competitors. Are your rankings good enough to continue growth in sales and market penetration? Are competitors closing in? If rankings for your site get worse, someone will fill those slots, and a competiting business will grow while yours suffers.
Contact Tiger29 for more information on the the value of competitive analysis reports and market share analysis.
How Does Search Engine Market Share Reporting Work?
Tiger29 will perform competitive analysis that can serve as a search engine market share re-port. The competitive analysis is based on the overall visibility of your website site compared to the competition in your industry. Client may be granted access to view reports 24/7 upon request. Competitive analysis tracking will include information like:
- The number of pages that are listed on the search engine.
- The number of keywords that are listed on the search engine.
- The average position on the search engine for the checked keywords.
- The number of page 1 rankings for the checked keywords.
- The Visibility score shows how well a domain or page is ranked on search engines. For every ranking, there are points. First place rankings get the most points, position 50 gives only one point, no ranking gives no points. A visibility score of 100% means that you have first place rankings on all search engines for all of your keywords.
What Does Competitive Analysis Look Like?
Ranking Market Share
Search engine market share reports detail ranking metrics compared to your most relevant competitors. Compare average position, page 1 rankings, and overall visibility score on search engine results pages like Google, Google mobile, Yahoo, and Bing.