Monitor Daily Rankings on Major Search Engines
Keep Score, Start Winning
You can't win if you aren't keeping score. Tracking the rankings for individual keyword across major search engines like Google, Google mobile, Yahoo, and Bing clearly demonstrates whether the right SEO strategy is in place.
Why Businesses Should Track Rankings
The best search engine optimization takes place by making impactful changes over a long period of time. It is not uncommon to see an immediate boost in rankings. However, if rankings are beginning on page 7, it is hard to guage the success of a campaign. Moving from page 7 to page 4 is an improvement, but without daily monitoring it will go unnoticed. The goal is to eventually bring keywords to page 1 or even in the top 3, but the process is often slow.
Contact Tiger29 for more information on the the power of keyword rank tracking and how we can help improve them.
How does Keyword Rank Tracking Work?
Tiger29 will provide daily rank tracking for a list of keywords. It is a good idea to watch at least 50 keywords to get a broad feel for overall improvement. We measure rank and position for Search Engines like Google, Google Mobile, Yahoo, and Bing. Ranking comparisons will be available for the previous day, as well as 7, 14, 30, 60, 90, 180, and 360 days as data becomes available for those time frames. Upon request, we may give access to so you can view reports online. Keyword rank tracking will include information like:
- Ranking Distribution – Keywords ranking on the first, second, third, etc pages of the tracked search engines.
- Ranking changes – Total number of keywords that have moved into the top 100 po-sitions, moved up, stayed the same, moved down, and dropped out of the top 100.
- Total number of ranked pages, ranked keywords, total rankings, average position, page 1 rankings, and visibility score for each individual Search Engine.
- Estimated cost per click and estimated monthly value for capturing all traffic for a given keyword.
- Best and worst position since tracking began for individual keywords.
- Average position since tracking began for individual keywords.
What Does Keyword Monitoring Look Like?
Set the date you want to compare to and our tool will show ranking distribution and how positions have changed since then. SEO metrics are provided for Google, Google Mobile, Yahoo, and Bing.
Individual Keyword Positions
By tracking rankings on a daily basis a trend develops. We can determine which search engine optimization tactics are effective by when rankings change. We can also see if Google updates are negatively or positively impacting search engine positions. Comparisons are also available for best position and worst position historically.